By now you might have heard that I didn't make it to Ohio. It certainly was disappointing to get to the airport around 7 a.m. only to find out that my flight had been canceled and that there wasn't another that could get me there before late evening. I hope everything went well for everyone else and do feel bad about missing the weekend's events.
C and I did a lot of work outside here at the house the past two days. We've been gradually laying new sod down across much of the back yard, mulching the beds, trimming the trees and doing some planting. Aspen greatly enjoys having us outside. She likes to lie on the new grass and watch us work. Fenix is less enthusiastic; probably because C and E gave her a bath this week and she's suspicious about going outside with us again.
No comments:
Post a Comment