Sunday, June 29, 2008

Fine work by Ed

For those who don't make it over to the LVCS Alumni blog, here's a copy both of my favorite photo from last night's alumni dinner ...



... and of the audio I made of the excellent Class of '58 address delivered by Ed (click here if you have trouble making it play in this post; that's also the webpage where you can go to download the file if you want to make your own copy):











5 comments:

C. Cowley said...

That's great stuff Mark, thanks for putting up the audio.

Anonymous said...

Mark, thanks so much for recording Dad and posting, Donavin and I enjoyed it very much!

Anonymous said...

Wow, indeed! Thanks from the youngest of 4!

Mary M. said...

Yes, hear, hear from oldest of 4 -- I thought I knew all the "mischief at LVCS" stories but I found I was mistaken -- really enjoyed hearing this -- Mary

Anonymous said...

This was really funny--and I'm glad to hear Ed acknowledging that his grandsons won't be running around with cap guns, knives, or bows and arrows!