We had a nice time. Had the traditional Slovak Christmas eve meal - heavy on the sauerkraut combinations. Exchanged presents. Saw C's siblings and their kids. This morning, we had breakfast at her sister's with everyone before heading back to Va.
On the way we stopped at a huge Cabella's store that opened up a couple years ago along I-78 in Pa. I'm including a couple photos from our short shopping spree. We didn't get too much, but did pick up a few Christmas gifts.
E went snowboarding in Pa. today with boyfriend Pat and his father. M stopped home late this afternoon on a break from work. He's back at the restaurant now.
Starting this week at work I'm taking on some different responsibilities. I'll be co-writing a news blog that we're launching in January, but am also supposed to keep writing for the paper as well. The editor says I'm the test pilot for how to do both. We'll see.
Here are the photos. First me, outside the store:

Then C, inside:
No comments:
Post a Comment