Sunday, December 11, 2005

Good winter weekend

C, E, boyfriend Pat and I had a good weekend in W. Va. The kids and I spent most of Saturday on the slopes. Well, I spent most of the day on the slopes. They spent a lot of time resting in the lodge between runs. But they had fun and the weather was beautiful. Here are a few shots of them.

First, the two boarders in action:



Then, the two of them catching some rays:



And finally, E in what I like to think of as her "caught by the paparazzi" pose:



The kids and I came back today. We brought Aspen with us. C and Fenix stayed to finish up some painting that C wanted to do. They'll come home tomorrow.

M seemed to get along fine without us for two nights. Says he washed dishes and tried to keep the place neat. If the weather cooperates we'll be in Bethlehem next Saturday for the annual Vidumsky Christmas celebration. Will return home Sunday.

No comments: