Saturday, July 16, 2005

Five Below George Mason

E has a new job, clerking at a store called Five Below. I understand it's like a dollar store, only everything is $5 or below. A friend of hers has been working there for a while and suggested she apply. So far, after a couple days, things seem OK.

M got the good news this week that George Mason University welcomes him. So now he's got to register and get all that kind of stuff taken care of. Right now, he's off to his weekly gig at Potbelly's. Later, he'll be working a shift at Target.

He and I went to see the band Blues Traveler at Wolftrap on Thursday night. Tomorrow (Sunday), we go to see the Allman Brothers at Nissan. Busy week for music!

C got her copy of the new Harry Potter book this morning, delivered to our door. She has to help cover the news of its release for the Monday paper.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I met the Allman Brothers back in '71 - the original group - the real Allmans. I was working security at SUNY New Paltz and mostly made sure the drugged out band members found the stage. I'm sure the current Allmans sound similar to the originals and are probably much more reformed.

I noticed that most of the comments were written by E. Thought I'd better expand your reader base.