Saturday, November 26, 2005

At the Fair Oaks Internet Cafe

I've checked into the B&B and Internet Cafe at 413 Fair Oaks. Things seem fine. There might be two feet or so of snow on the porch. The driveway's been plowed at least once. The house is nice and warm. Somebody left Heneiken beer in the fridge. John's wireless Internet setup works just fine. So life is good here.

In the a.m. I'll head over to Holiday Valley, which opened today. If all goes as planned, there's a group lunch in the schedule tomorrow afternoon.

Not much of note to report from the drive here. Ran into a backup for no apparent reason just north of Harrisburg, but that was about it in terms of problems. Stopped at Wegman's in Williamsport. Checked in at Ed's to make sure I had the right key for the house here. Enjoyed talking with John, Christine and Ryan as well, and came away with a good piece of apple pie (made by John).

No comments: