Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Back Home

Travel update:

Had a good drive from L.V. to W. Va. on Monday. It's surprising that it only takes a bit more than three hours to get to Pittsburgh via Erie. From there it was about another three hours to the Cabin. Drove pretty close to Frank Lloyd Wright's "Fallingwater" house in Pa. Some time C and I will have to drive up to see that when we're in W. Va. It's only 90 minutes or so away.

The Cabin was fine. I stayed overnight and left Tues. morning about 11 a.m. Was back home by 2:30. Last night, C and I went to Macaroni Grill for dinner. M was on duty, manning the take out desk mostly but also running food to tables.

Good to see the debut of "thirdofsix."

For information on Shatterbelt, see www.myspace.com/shatterbelt. They've got three gigs this week!

No comments: