Sunday, January 08, 2006

Birthday girl

C's birthday is Monday and the cards are rolling in. She passes on her thanks.

She and I went to W.Va. yesterday morning. I skied in the afternoon. Pretty good. A little icy, but fun.

We were back here by 3:30 or so today.

M has started his new job at George Mason's theatre. He'll be swinging a spotlight around at an upcoming show. He's been working this week with the crew as they set up and rehearse. He seems to be having fun.

E is finishing up college applications. Along with Shepherd and West Virginia, she's applying to George Mason, Christopher Newport and Eastern Carolina.

The blog I'll be working on should be available to the public later this week. It's going to be called "On Deadline." We're going to do it just for ourselves for a couple days before the real launch, if all goes well.

No comments: