
The wind's really howling here tonight. The weather folks say we're getting gusts up to 45 mph and I have to believe they're right. Temperature's dropping too. I may head out early to go skiing in Pa. if the wind isn't too bad in the morning. We'll see.
M's band played in D.C. again last night. I'm including a photo from the point where he came out from behind the drums to play guitar and sing backup on a new song that he's written. It was very good, of course.
E is out to dinner with friends tonight. M is at work at George Mason's theatre, as they prepare for a show later this week. He's been spending a lot of time up on the "catwalk," apparently, swinging a spotlight around. He seems to like it.
The new challenge at work seems to be going well. Now we're thinking will formally introduce it Tuesday, after the King holiday. But you can see it by clicking "On Deadline" to the right of the screen.
SUNDAY NIGHT UPDATE: I didn't go skiing because the wind was still howling, but E and two friends did. They're on their way back from Pa. now.
No comments:
Post a Comment