Sunday, September 17, 2006

Country drive

E wanted to come home for a night, so C went out to Shepherdstown Saturday morning. Once here, the two of them did a bit of shopping. E caught up on some sleep (she says her roommate is an early morning person, which she isn't) and went out for a while Sat. night to see her girlfriend Jesse.

M and I went into D.C. Sat. night to see a singer we like - Pete Yorn - at the 9:30 Club. Enjoyed the show a lot.

Then today, after I did some work from home in the morning I took E back to Shepherd in the afternoon. Beautiful day for a drive.

She says things are going well. She's even thinking about next year already - and perhaps trying to join a sorority.

M did his gig at Potbelly's tonight. I watched my favorite reality show: The Amazing Race. Good start to the new season.

Great to hear that the Bills beat the Dolphins.

No comments: