Sunday, July 15, 2007

Our trip is coming up

I don't have our full schedule here, but the general plan is this:

We leave Thursday evening and arrive Friday morning in London. The book that shall not be named comes out at the stroke of midnight, so we won't have much time to relax. C will be getting her copy delivered to her. I'll go out to a bookstore or two and talk to fans.

C will be reading most of the day on Saturday. Sunday, we fly to Edinburgh. We'll be there until Thursday morning, when -- if we make our connections -- we fly back through Heathrow on our way home.

While C continues to read and prepare for her interview, I'm planning to do some reporting on a completely different story about Scottish politics. And, hopefully, we'll get to see a bit of the city.

Things are fine here. We celebrated our anniversary by seeing the new movie about one of the previous books that shall not be named, and then going out to dinner. It may be the best movie of the series so far.

Friday I drove out to W. Va. late it the day. Caught one real fish on Saturday morning -- an 8 or 10 inch trout -- and three very small ones. Then I did quite a bit of outdoor work around the house. Came back here this morning.

E spent the weekend seeing Thomas, and is now headed down to near Roanoke -- where she reports to the judge tomorrow about all the good things she did since getting pulled over for speeding last spring. M and Sarah are hanging out in the basement.

Oh, and Brad Lockwood found the LVCS Alumni blog and added a long comment. Still no official OK from Kevin Andrew. I'll write him a letter this week.

No comments: