Have been at work today, to get a piece ready for Monday. Needed to have it done this evening so that the bosses can see it first thing in the a.m.
Hopefully, tomorrow I'll be able to get outside and do some yardwork. E also wants to look at digital cameras. She's pushing for an early birthday present because she and the Color Guard go to Orlando on Wednesday. She'd like to have a camera before the trip.
C and I will go to the mountains on Wednesday if all goes well and be there until Saturday, I think. Might do some planting up there. Last year we had a sort-of retaining wall built in one spot and it's got some space for plants on top.
I'd also like to try biking on some of the fire trails - the well-cleared, pretty open, not "off-road" type of runs. That would require renting a bike, but there's a really good shop in the town next door so it shouldn't be a problem.
M will go back to school on Monday morning, I assume. He let me read a couple of his papers for his mass communications class. They were pretty good, though he seems to be rather anti-mass media. Suppose he should be at his age.
Internet tip of the day: you can see what the weather is like, and get a sense of what the Canaan Valley looks like at this Web site http://www.fsvisimages.com/doso1/doso1.html
No comments:
Post a Comment