Friday, April 08, 2005

Wish I were M

Just finished reviewing our taxes and as always we owe a ton of money because we can never seem to get the right amounts taken out of our paychecks. But M's got it made. He's basically getting back the $42 he gave the feds and $19 he gave the state last year.

E's due back from Dayton at 6 a.m. tomorrow. C and I had lunch at Wegman's today and then did our shopping. I also got the snow tires taken off the CRV.

Internet tip of the day: check out www.archive.org. It's a project that's aiming to preserve what's on the Web. What I like, though, are the recordings that they make available for downloading. Right now I'm listening to a concert by the String Cheese Incident from just week or so ago. I downloaded it last night. Lots of Grateful Dead stuff on the site as well.

Odd thing of the day: Liz's second comment is attached to the first post I did. Is that because that's where you clicked?

Change of the day: Look to the right and you'll see I'm starting to throw in some links to things you might be interested (or at least that I'm interested in).

No comments: