Just a quick note to say I'm here in the Canaan Valley. Actually, right now I'm in the lodge at Timberline Resort, taking advantage of the free wireless to catch up on some work and to touch base with you all.
The skiing's very good today. We got 5 or 6 inches of fresh powder overnight. I got here about 8:30 and started this break around 10:30. I'll head back out to the slopes in a few minutes, then likely quit around 1 p.m.
Tomorrow, as I think I've said, I'll be going to Morgantown to take part in an evening panel at the j-school. C-SPAN is going to be there, but I still don't know if it will be live or shown later on tape. I think it starts around 7:30 p.m.
E, by the way, applied to WVU. They've suggested she put in at least a year at Potomac State College in Keyser, W.Va. It's a junior college that's part of the WVa state system. All credits earned would be transferable t WVU. We're going to investigate that possibility.
That's it for now. Back to the mountain!
No comments:
Post a Comment