
Thanks to those of you who got my message in time and did some flipping back and forth from the Olympics to C-SPAN last night. We still haven't watched the whole thing ourselves. Too bad I don't own a lighter colored jacket so that I wouldn't have blended into the background so much. Oh well.
I'm slipping in a photo from E's competition Saturday. The girls did very well. I don't know how they "placed" yet, because we left before the awards. E had to get back so that she could go with a friend to James Madison Univ. They'll be there until Mon. The friend has been admitted there and is going to some sort of orientation. They're staying with a girl from here in Chantilly who graduated last year.
M is over at George Mason helping out on a student production. No pay for this one, unlike the last - professional - play. But he's got some friends in it so he's glad to do out.
Today I did an early morning drive up to Ski Liberty, near Emmitsburg, Pa. Skied for about three hours. Left when the place started to get pretty crowded. It was very cold but I'd managed to remember to bring all my various protective gear so I was in good shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment