Sunday, April 10, 2005

Good Day, Sunshine

Feels like late spring/early summer down here. Bright sunshine and a bit above 70 degrees most of the day. Beautiful.

Ran a lot of errands and did some chores. Picked up new windshield wipers for the Passat (E's chariot at this time). Also a new rear wiper for the CRV (my ride). Helped C with planting and digging in front of the house. Did some more yard work in the back.

E and C went to the mall to get E's prom dress. I'm told they succeeded after hitting several different stores. It will need alterations, which I'm told is normal. Now E is with Pat, the boyfriend/injured pitcher. She's due back by 6 p.m. for dinner, which will likely include M and a couple of his buddies. They're in the basement now jamming.

2 comments:

into my 60s said...

yes, I bet I clicked earlier at the bottom of the page. Learning my way around your site...

Eliz

into my 60s said...

Have you considered having your most recent blog at the top of the page?